Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Plot twist: the empress just wants to hire someone to make a magic refrigerator for her ice cream.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the empress can immediately know if anyone's into Alec.

Classic.

Dex-chan lover
@agitori probably the reason she made his fiancee her sister, so she can take him and make Ange one of his mistress (2nd wived)
sadly for her the guy is a saint and faithful for his loli

Every Chapter means more Harem members,now we got some clumsy magic teacher

P.S. the Emperor is fqin thirsty, doing everything she can so they can get engaged,she even knows it if someone's interested in alec

Dex-chan lover
@jagfanbb so it will go harem route? (did you read the novel??)

or probably the MC will just say yes to every girl that throws at him?? (like the empress)

Dex-chan lover
Uh....Gotta say this thing is barely keeping me reading. Having a Deus Ex stone is one thing but they haven't even had a genuine challenge. I mean if there is no tangible challenge to him then that just makes this a generic slice of life one and thats far too dull for this kind of ham-fisted walking nuclear bomb of magic.

@ExLegendary I agree with you, i can only describe this manga as bland, i only keep reading because i'm a sucker for isekai mangas, but i think... it's time to stop.... 😀

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's supposed to be SSS-rank afterlife. The challenges should only be enough to stave off his boredom, nothing more XD

Everyone is complaining about uneventful slice of life, and I'm just sitting back and enjoying every moment of it. It's nice to have a slice of life story with no real stakes every now and then. Just people enjoying themselves as they develop and progress everything around them.

Thanks for the chapter!
Ok, why is Eliza so desperate for a perma-freeze magician in the palace? Can't be just to cool the rooms since could just have magician show up at beginning of summer to cast spell and beginning of autumn to remove it. Also, she's missing a very important point. If Xiaomei learned how to use permafreeze ice from MC, then wouldn't that mean MC could cast it too? Really do wish there was something describing details somewhere. Permafreeze is called that because it doesn't melt whether naturally over time or with magic cast on it, but does it make the surroundings just as cool as natural ice the same size or stronger because doesn't melt? I doubt permafreeze ice is colder than normal ice considering Xiaomei is holding it with no trouble as a colder temperature such as that of liquid nitrogen would've painfully frozen her hands from touching.

@HonorfulGloriousPotato She's not a pedophile because only interested in MC not children in general. Even though young since he has previous life memories he's extremely mature for his age, talented, supportive, unselfish, thoughtful and considering unlike most of the adults she has to deal with who treat her like a kid due to being under 21, act selfish and greedily, and offer smiles to her face while talking behind her back. Even his parents and servants hold him in extremely high regard and act strangely in regards to him. Since he met Xiaomei two years ago wouldn't that make him 11 or 12 not 8? Also, while she is arranging things so would be able to marry and be close to him she's keeping herself under control and there's only a eight year difference in their ages. During the medieval period 10-12 year old girls would be married to 40-50 year old men. Mostly for political considerations such as tying families together or ensuring an heir due to high mortality rates in those times but there were probably more than a few pedophiles among them.

During the medieval age, it was a bit difficult to turn 50 because of all the rampant diseases and hard work they needed to do i'd say the maximum age that time was about 60-70.

Users who are viewing this thread