Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 6 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
This series is a comfy read, BUT it has to be one of the best/worst examples of a male Mary Sue out there;
No growth needed, the character is already strong enough and charismatic enough to get through any situation while being adored by everyone - and no being "so good" that even god is challenged by him, or having too many babes in his harem, is not an actual problem.
But I suppose the lack of problems and challenge is why it is such a comfy read.

And yeah, I think the translation was better this time round, good job.

MD@Home
Yeah, this series is really low stakes and sort of dumb a lot of the time, but it's also pretty relaxing. Not something to binge, but it's like a nice cool glass of water when it's just a bit to warm.

Are pages missing? Page 5 he's out on a date, page 6 back to the office.... What was the point of the first 4 pages then

Dex-chan lover
I turn my brain off whenever i'm reading this... my head still hurts.

Aggregator gang
How is “going out with a bunch of girls” a bad thing, especially when we know MC won’t be doing the nasty with any of them?

Dex-chan lover
This series is a comfy read, BUT it has to be one of the best/worst examples of a male Mary Sue out there;
No growth needed, the character is already strong enough and charismatic enough to get through any situation while being adored by everyone - and no being "so good" that even god is challenged by him, or having too many babes in his harem, is not an actual problem.
But I suppose the lack of problems and challenge is why it is such a comfy read.

And yeah, I think the translation was better this time round, good job.
Almost every single manga has a lot of conflict, character growth, ups and downs, etc. If that's what you want to read, there is an ocean to choose from. Sometimes I just feel like all that's a pain in the ass, and I just wanna watch a peerless m-f-er steamroll literally everything. Y'know, it's sort of the same appeal when you play a game like Doom or God of War. The canon is pretty much the same, it's a single unstoppable dude who just continuously kicks the butt of everything from start to end, and that is really satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this series is really low stakes and sort of dumb a lot of the time, but it's also pretty relaxing. Not something to binge, but it's like a nice cool glass of water when it's just a bit to warm.
I also feel like it got quite a bit better in the later volumes. In the beginning he just resolved every conflict in 2-3 pages and every storyline was a single chapter, and the pacing just felt kinda weird. Lately there's been slightly longer arcs with a bit more fleshed out plots, and it feels more enjoyable.

So in order to keep his soul balanced in rank so it doesn't go too overpowered that he outranks the literal God of Creation, he needs to do bad deeds that doesn't hurt people, one of which is making harem and go out on dates with them?

Boy sign me up.

Users who are viewing this thread