Dex-chan lover
This chapter left me like this...

8e5e9728abe5b3b1ebfec45790c50736.jpg

I need to read it again...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter left me like this...

8e5e9728abe5b3b1ebfec45790c50736.jpg

I need to read it again...
I want to be able to agree about reading it again, but i just can't do it with this story anymore. I think i know how i'll feel re-reading it, and fuck that

Double-page supporter
We all agree this is a guilty-pleasure reading, right? It ain't good, it just has stuff happening

But this chapter does open a whole new space in a heart for Ange. Grown-up Ange is a sight to behold for eternity

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We all agree this is a guilty-pleasure reading, right? It ain't good, it just has stuff happening

But this chapter does open a whole new space in a heart for a Ange. Grown-up Ange is a sight to behold for eternity
It's nice change from OP, Reverse Grip, Sperm eye protags

Dex-chan lover
The eyes thing in manhwas
solo-leveling-jin-woo-black-suit-x951bti5wwo6wj99.webp

and holding a dagger like this is objectively worse

MeGwv.jpg
I absolutely understand why you would refer to that as "sperm eye", but that is 100% not the first thing I'd think of to describe it, nor would that be the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "sperm eye", lol

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely understand why you would refer to that as "sperm eye", but that is 100% not the first thing I'd think of to describe it, nor would that be the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "sperm eye", lol
I just read it one time in a comment section and thought it was hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Legit, why trash manga have 78 ch both in TL and raw and actually good manga with actually good story never gets TL and lomg raw update....

Users who are viewing this thread