Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

@noore yeah I agree, story is fine. not every story needs some cringe conflict caused by corruption that gets solved by friendship after a bit of struggle.

Just be advised there isn't any story of note to follow. The problems the main character encounters are on a very basic level. For example when a bad demon shows up he is instantly tamed and converted into an angel, when a mad goddess shows up she is instantly tamed and turned into a follower (harem member). When an ancient calamity-dragon shows up he is instantly tamed and turned into a convenient riding tool. Every chapter follows that same flow:
1. Problem shows up,
2. Spent one panel to instantly solve it
3. Conclusion

The Very Hungry Caterpillar allows more engagement with the story than this piece of crap.

so far its a pretty enjoyable read im enjoying Alex/Alec I liked how it went back and showed Ange's good deeds helped get her where she is heck the empress even. Its not the 'Deepest story ever' but so far for once im enjoying the lack of melodrama and the epic levels of misunderstandings it causes. I am simply going to assume he marries Ange the Empress Eliza and ... several others.

It's way too bland that I eventually enjoyed the mellow story. But still, 5/10. Kind of manga that I would read if I'm done with everything that I'm reading.

This is written so poorly that it's hard to believe it's been serialized. 3/10 is generous. No plot, no conflict, no journey of any kind. It's like the power fantasy dream of a 6 year old child.

I gave it a 10, for multiple reasons :
1. It's clearly underrated
2. There is no cringe
3. There is no artificial difficulties made up by the author
4. Characters are likeable
5. It is a calm and pleasant journey for the reader : you do not read much of those mangas in which there is nothing but blissness and happiness.
Read it if you want to rest after a long and difficult day of work, it will ease your heart and your mind.

Fluffy, relaxed wish fulfillment story turned to the max.
There are no real issues or problems to solve, everything just works.
A nice change of pace where the author is completely honest about the nature of his work instead trying to put paper targets in front of the MC all the time.
Clearly underrated.

This feels like it was written for children. No real plot. Wholesome lil adventures that are quickly tidied up by the MC.

Supporter
When the scanlator gives so few fucks that they can’t even get the title right on their credit page.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you can read a story about a person being reincarnated into a stick and enjoy it, then you can read this too. ( sadly yes, that is a real thing and I hate the world for it )
people who can´t deal with the Suspension of disbelief, turn away now

This is a wish fulfilment story and its blatantly obvious about it, if you came here for a serious story this is also not for you.
The MC is literally a god despite being supposedly reincarnated as a mortal person.
He solves any kind of conflict or problem in 1 page because he effectively has near-infinite power which he used to create the philosophers stone that giving him actually infinite knowledge too.

There is 0 tension, which does make for a relaxing read... but only if you can turn off your brain and just accept whatever asinine thing the author comes up with.
The art is fine and while the story does have some conflict, the majority is solved in a single page(two at most ) because of how ridiculously OP the MC is.

That said, it still does a decent job at making a story about an MC who is so ungodly powerful he has no equal.
It is not a bad story if you can deal with the Suspension of disbelief, but if not the characters are fairly bland and the plot is even worse...
Again, if you can´t deal with the Suspension of disbelief and turn of your brain to enjoy the story like a 9-year-old would regardless of its flawed logic, then this is not for you.

5/10, it's not a bad story...but it's also not a very good one with decent art and only a slightly thicker paper mache personality for the side characters ...
Its a very "acquired taste" with a special target audience in mind and if you don´t fall into that category you won't enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
on chapter 1
he trusted a kid with such a secret?
b/c shes his betrothed?
how old was he before he died

Dex-chan lover
okay so I read the web novel before this manga and...

Let me tell you this is mediocre at best? Sure it can be entertaining if you are bored but that's about it. The writting is amateurish, the characters are predictable and the plot is bland. In case you are wondering what the romance is about... well there is just your typical harem where every girl who falls for MC does it instantly.

Oh and the most interesting girl of the bunch, the empress to be (red haired older girl) won't even marry him because she is the empress and God forbids a noble marries an empress(?). She confeses to Ange (the blonde fiancee) that she wants to marry MC but she won't because she is the empress yadayada.

Ange tells her this "I was told there are 3 people identical to you in the world", hinting at Eliza (the empress) to find a body double to leave as an empress while she goes and marries MC... my issue with this is that they never show it happening. So you only have to guess Eliza ended up alone and not wanting to even marry other man. While MC doesn't give a rat's arse. Sad lol

yeah tl;dr would be the story pretends to be many things but fails at every one of them.

Dex-chan lover
i call this type of manga "king crimson manga"
shit happend -> here an after match. shit happen again -> "mc so good".
there is no inbettween. thing just happen in 1 panel and end in mc dialog box next panel.
there is a good resson why some manga dedicate panel or two to depict MC walking around looking at random shiet.

Users who are viewing this thread