Zense Akuyaku datta Reijou ga, Hikikomori no Choukyou wo Makasaremashita - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Raws up to 17… Tempted to snipe it and translate it personally. I can’t stand months between translations, especially when the raws are an entire volume ahead of the translators.
I proofread for 3½ different groups, and only one of them does a weekly release... and it sucks.
I love doing it, but it is always, always,  ALWAYS a huge hassle. Also, only the translation person gets any money ( if they charge), and that's only if the group is willing to pay.

You really cant do this effectively with a free translation service, it takes tons of time and effort to erase the Japanese kanji/hiragana/furigana/Romaji (of which sometimes ALL are used!), and then you have to take your English/Spanish/ Portuguese/French/German/whatever translation, and make it fit in bubbles (if there are any) made for vertical writing.

Then you con somebody into ask some poor schmuck to "proofread" it for you, when you are actually asking them to be an editor (which is a high-paying job IRL), and hope that they are willing to do a $75/hour job for free.

After all that, you better hope that it didn't take too much time, and that you have a "regular job" because then... you put it up on MangaDex... again, For Free!

Or... wait until somebody gets to it.

Also, I'm not trying to flame you, or anything; sorry if my tone is assertive.
Honestly: it's a lot of effort for free.

(But... I tell ya hwhat... you give me $500.00, and I will have this professionally translated, edited, proofread, quality checked, and redrawn with no errors or complaints in less than 24 hours! 😅😅 Cos that's about the normal cost for 15 pages in the industry. 😬😅😅😬)

Dex-chan lover
Guess death mean nothing
You can just popped up again next time without consequences. Retain your memories and stuff

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm shipping her with Ciel! Not Emile! Noooo.

Hope this gets picked up again, it's quite fun.

Users who are viewing this thread