Zense Coupling - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Suzu and Hikari (3)

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto You don't have to be very old to be a teacher, he's probably in his early 20s. Living w parents at that age isn't too abnormal these days, although in manga it is pretty uncommon

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto Yeah no idea here lol. Maybe his parents' place is close by the school and he doesn't feel like moving out? Idk. I agree it is a bit weird tho

Dex-chan lover
So if he died of old age, how did the cat die. Don't tell me it was on his grave or something

In Asia, its really not that weird to live with your parents after working. Usually after getting married, then you move out. But its also not uncommon that you just go on having a family in the same house and your mom helps look after your kids. It was weird to me when I found out kids in the US are in such a rush to move out by 18. So Hikari’s situation isnt an anomaly or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@iridescine It's actually mostly a western/European thing to kick your children out after they become adults. Typically in Hispanic houses children will live with their parents until they get a lover and then they'll move out. Eventually one of the children will move back in (if they've ever left) and take care of their parents and take over the household. This is how you commonly see grandparents, parents, and children all living in one house.

Users who are viewing this thread