Zense Coupling - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - "Suzu" and "Hikari"

Dex-chan lover
Their relationship is so damn adorable, past and present.

But damn, it looks like things are gonna get complicated for every couple in the next few chapters.

Aggregator gang
The announcements on what to happen on the last page got me hyped. I can’t wait to read it. Maria and Jou seems like they are going to have the most drama tbh. And it did turn out that she actually married the prince and stuff. I’m pretty sure Hina is going to reject Yahiro because accepting the confession of an elementary schooler while your in highschool is really weird, this couple seriously needs a time skip for romantic progress like that to form. Ryuu and Uta will finally have some drama because it seems that she is going to regain her memories from her past life which means they will finally address what went wrong and every thing. Finally we have Suzu and Hikari which weirdly enough will probably have the least amount of drama with the biggest problem likely being how she’s a student and he’s her teacher, making the two of them unethical.

They upload it a little bit late and here i am scared that i wont get any new chapters

What a relief *insert spongebob tired meme*

Aggregator gang
I found some ninjas in my room with onions in their hands! Damn them!

Users who are viewing this thread