Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Suzu and Hikari (7)

Contributor
Now things are getting interesting.

Suzu loves Hikari, but having been a cat and all, she doesn’t know if her love is romantic. Hikari’s beginning to like Suzu back, but he thinks that Suzu doesn’t see him in the same light cause she’s too clueless. Enter a new girl to help Suzu realize just what her feelings for Hikari are. Prepare for some drama!

Also, wow, now Maria and Jou know that Suzu and Hikari were also reincarnated. Neat! I like how these couples aren’t completely isolated.

ALSO: I’d really like to thank the scanlation team for not only translating this amazing series, but putting out chapters every day, no less!

Dex-chan lover
I like how even in older chapters, we can see how popular Hikari is with the female students. Step up your game, little cat!

Dex-chan lover
I bloody knew it, She loves him, she says he loves him, but she really didn't know that she loved him.

Why does mangadex say that the manga ends on chapter 55, but the raws go up to 70+?

Dex-chan lover
Don’t tell him? It’s a crime.

Edit: also Suzu seems low-key down with poly - as she’s not so much dejected by the guy she loves being with someone else but by being excluded thereupon

Group Leader
@danknny
Some of the chapters were split into parts on pixiv, but they were still numbered as separate chapters, which is why there are more than 55 on pixiv ^^

Double-page supporter
Idk why they think confessing to a teacher's a good idea...
Like it's either jail/getting fired for the teacher or they'll reject you

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Maria didn't have any more questions about Suzu having been a cat in her past life and how did she even adapt to becoming human. I know I would've.

It's good that she's having these thoughts about Hikari now. I don't wanna stop seeing her acting like a cat around him once the two of them have been hitched, though.

Aggregator gang
8fb.jpg

The fact that Suzu is getting a character arc out of her human-cat dilemma is—*chef's kiss* 👌🏼. I was worried that these two would always have a weird owner-pet relationship, so I'm relieved to see that that's not the case!

Thanks for the daily, high quality scanlations, Yuzoof!

Users who are viewing this thread