Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 37.2

Dex-chan lover
good_morning.png

For being the sole person to survive til the end, he's surprisingly clueless about things his teammates knew about and took active countermeasures against.

evidently it wasn't the " sharpest tool in the box "....
but above all, in addition to the maid, we will meet other "old companions"...
and will our MC finally notice?

Dex-chan lover
For being the sole person to survive til the end, he's surprisingly clueless about things his teammates knew about and took active countermeasures against.
To be fair, he was the youngest, weakest and the last to join the group.
He had a lot to catch up to get on the same level of skill like his group.
Not to mention, the sensei seems to try to hide some stuff just from him.
If the LN/manga don't change it, Shizuki actually didn't know the full extent of his sensei blood technique.

Group Leader
evidently it wasn't the " sharpest tool in the box "....
but above all, in addition to the maid, we will meet other "old companions"...
and will our MC finally notice?
I feel like we’ve already met his old companions… just a hunch

Dex-chan lover
so we finally get confirmation that this is the same world. i guess it was kinda hinted at but that still doesn't explain the reincarnation aspect of the story.
I don't think the reincarnation aspect is really needed to be explained.
It's probably just very basic reincarnation, where after you died your soul will be reborn in new flesh.
You don't actually need God or some invisible entity to be able to reincarnate in same world, unlike in most of isekai/ tensei stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the reincarnation aspect is really needed to be explained.
It's probably just very basic reincarnation, where after you died your soul will be reborn in new flesh.
You don't actually need God or some invisible entity to be able to reincarnate in same world, unlike in most of isekai/ tensei stuff.
i would normally agree but the fact that multiple people who remember the past and are all from the same era have appeared has to mean there's something else going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread