Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 60 - Brothers

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Messages
245
his oldest brother I understand.
why the fuck would he ever see, miss punches 3-year olds in the face and mr. actively tries to get him killed as a joke, either of you chuckle fucks as a reason to live?? especially when the sister outright states she sees both younger brothers as enemies of the kingdom just bc of their mother.

like i know this manga runs on the "mental illness doesn't exist and you can physically it beat out of anyone when it does" logic, but like be fr rn.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 24, 2024
Messages
491
Man, we’re only 60 chapters in and it feels like we’re already gearing up for the final story arc. Not that it’s a bad thing for it to be getting to this point, just it’s something I’m not used to with fantasy manga like this.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
35
Man, we’re only 60 chapters in and it feels like we’re already gearing up for the final story arc. Not that it’s a bad thing for it to be getting to this point, just it’s something I’m not used to with fantasy manga like this.
Well the original novel was I think 5 volumes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top