Zetsubou Danshi to Chuugoku Musume - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Group Leader
The younger brother has become a 3rd wheel in his own brother's relationship. No doubt he will be an irritant right up to the very end of the series, and will probably try to make Ronron fall for him instead. Well, he's already started doing that. I can imagine him doing dirty tricks to get to be with alone Ronron such as sending her a text that the three of them should go somewhere, like a festival, but when she gets there he tells her that Tarou didn't want to come (even though he didn't tell Tarou anything about it).

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly yeah im getting those vibes from him aswell, if its gonna gradually get worse im just gonna have to drop it, because the manga would be impossible to enjoy. I used to like 1 manga with a tall girl and a short glasses guy, but i dropped that one because it had an extremely annoying 3rd wheel who didnt understand the word NO, even after he got rejected...

Group Leader
@Enceeee Could that 3rd wheel you speak of be named Shimura by any chance? If so, I can certainly understand why you dropped that series. He was a huge pain in the ass right up to the very last chapter...

I usually avoid reading romance series involving twins of the same sex as they always seem to end up as rivals for the same person, but when this series was first scanlated (over 2 years ago now), it wasn't apparent that a twin would suddenly pop out of nowhere. I've looked at the icons for the rest of the raw chapters, and it seems to get even more complicated. I suspect it might need a drama tag at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly Yeah it was Shimura from Haru x Kiyo, i just couldn't take it anymore and dropped it at chapter 25.
When it's gonna get more complicated and that annoying pest is still there, i guess i'll just have to drop this one aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread