Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Ch. 0 - Extra: If the MC raised a flag

Thought I'd mention the hint in Ch. 11, pg. 5 that
alludes to the similarity between Hatano-kun and Toujou-kun regarding the ones they like. MC comments that Toujou-kun thinks the brothers don't look alike because he differentiates the little brother from others, even his own brother. And now... he's been singled out as well.

It's obvious now that it's mentioned in this chapter but this makes me really hope we get a follow up later on his biggest flag yet. 😃

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂 so in 3 years my dude is finally getting a love interest? lolol see you all then I guess

He finally gonna get a bf too?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

But half of me still want him to be forever straight and marry a girl, this is complicated

Dex-chan lover
oh no big bro

just live a single life with cat please, just like most of us

Dex-chan lover
tbh i kinda want him to have bf too but i want to see him beats the odd and get a gf

I love this so muchhhhhhhh
Maybe at the end he gonna end up with the cat 😂
Can't wait for the next updates
Thank you so much 😘😘😘

Dex-chan lover
People wanting him to get a bf or finally get a gf... But I would totally love it if ML had a three way relationship. I feel that one person is not enough to manage the ML.

Dex-chan lover
"Leaving things for future me to worry about" is an entire mood and a half.

IS THIS A FLAG ??? A LOVE FLAG ????? HAHAHHHASGSGHSJSHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA GOODLUCK MC 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahhaha XDDD Omg; this is hilarious XD The law saved him for now....he is safe for another 3 years XDDD

Dex-chan lover
MC IS BLUSHIING THIS IS NEW???
is the flag really raised??

hoping hatano become his BF u w u

Group Leader
lmfao the law ain't saving the MC 😂 don't underestimate BL, we are all ready to wait it out.
r867q2.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So is this the reason he was able to avoid all the flags until now? The universe let things slide because it had a backup plan already in place years ago?

I hope this doesn't stay just a 'what if' extra

Users who are viewing this thread