Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - VS flag

Aggregator gang
Love how he completely resigned to the possibility of never having kids. Our MC has a bit more give to the world than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
I love the protagonist and his journey (?), but man, a part of me wants him to get a lover already for more BL fuel.
He cute and you cant run forever, just take him and get over with it :DDDDDDD
the world knows you're rebelling and is now attempting to force u to conform to bl logic.
Agreed. Perhaps it's about time you give up, my boy. >:D
I also hope there's a follow up for this chapter. Knowing one of them is a yandere...mmm, how delicious.
Plot twist if Kikuchi goes back to the protagonist somehow.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I hope Big Bro doesn't go gay at the end.

It's said that it's family members and girls in relationships have more distinct faces yeah? Best end for him is finding a girl whose face is just a little bit unblurry, they start dating at the end and the last couple pages shows his face blurring and her face becoming distinct.

The Cycle Continues.

Is this the triggered flag that was voted ‘yes’ by a landslide on Twitter?!?! Or is this an old one?! This guy hasn’t come back in the raws btw so don’t hold your breath.

Group Leader
@liszst nope, that poll was held after the release of volume one so we can expect an upcoming chapter with a raised flag

Dex-chan lover
Yandere? DId I just read yandere XDDD? The poor guy who's into people who are nice to him...he might not survive this love triangle XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread