Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

Group Leader
No puedo con la risa ? Es una idea muy buena, me mató como se burlan de los cliché en los BL.

@AkaTenshi gracias por traducirlo!

Contributor
Thanks to high school Spanish, I have enough knowledge to read... about as well as a kindergartener (which honestly I'm actually pretty surprised about– it's been actual years since high school). But man, this is actually really interesting. Reminds me of a mix of "Fight On, Yeo Manager" and "I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, But I'm Gay So Every Day Is Hell for Me."

Hopefully someone will translate this manga to english.. The story is interesting. I don't know spanish, but I can kinda get the gist of it from a few vocab I know and the pic in each panel. Love the main char expression, lol. The chapter with him in the train and the couple in front of him flirting..., lol, that expression said it all.

Contributor
Premises like these are always vaguely cathartic as a reversal of the pains gay people have to go through in a straight society, and yet I still feel a bit bad for laughing. Poor bloke.

Dex-chan lover
i hope the guy actually ends up w a girl, this is a funny concept but i'll feel bad for him if he ends up forced to like boys

Dex-chan lover
Actually funny as fuck. This mans dodges are amazing and skillful as fuck.

Kind of like a reverse of that one where the mc was gay but stuck in a female harem comedy. Not bad

It's finally get translated!!
Thank you so much! 😆

I don't know if it's just me, but I read this manga while thinking the MC is voiced by sugita... 😂😂

Oh man, I hope MC obtains a flag at one point! Just a flag, no need for a plot where he eventually gets to be with someone!

@liszst The author put a poll at twitter last month if this manga got high poll or won the webmanga senkyou, what story the reader wants to read to celebrate it..
And the theme where if MC got a flag won the poll! 😂😂
We can pray for this manga to win the webmanga senkyou to get it!

The whole concept of this series is wild to me, but in a good way. I did some analyses of BL manga for my MA thesis so the idea of a character navigating around the typical plot devices is super interesting! Just bought a copy of the manga to see where it continues from here. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread