4a0de6f3-0403-4e09-b637-f6ad7a2a2730
Ankfank Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 148 Thursday at 6:27 PM #2 Thank you for the translation. I noticed a typo on page 9, 3rd panel: "...is to trow up to be the strongest esper on Earth" which should be "grow" Edit: thanks for the fix Last edited: Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Thank you for the translation. I noticed a typo on page 9, 3rd panel: "...is to trow up to be the strongest esper on Earth" which should be "grow" Edit: thanks for the fix
luminas Double-page supporter Joined Dec 31, 2023 Messages 45 Friday at 1:14 AM #3 men-amoto will do anything but go to therapy
W wax_wings Joined Jun 9, 2025 Messages 2 Yesterday at 10:16 PM #4 Ankfank said: Thank you for the translation. I noticed a typo on page 9, 3rd panel: "...is to trow up to be the strongest esper on Earth" which should be "grow" Click to expand... Thanks for pointing that out, I just fixed it 🤦♀️
Ankfank said: Thank you for the translation. I noticed a typo on page 9, 3rd panel: "...is to trow up to be the strongest esper on Earth" which should be "grow" Click to expand... Thanks for pointing that out, I just fixed it 🤦♀️