Zettai Kunshu Shoukougun - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Unusual Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, Mali; take care. I'm going to miss this series; it is like in the perfect spot between "weirdly off-putting" and "weirdly hot". I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. Damn, I wish this author had more works like this. I'll never forget his previous manga before this called "Kanojo wa sore wo gamon dekinai". He's just a master at making "weirdly hot" short series.

@mali888
That wasn't "やつ", but "やっ", "ya" with sokuon. So it reads - "ya..." ("yamete", most likely).
Ah, I see. But yamete also roughly translates to "no" or "stop" anyway, again causing the same issue of there not being an exact english word for it. I guess it's fine as it is.

Thanks, Mali; take care. I'm going to miss this series; it is like in the perfect spot between "weirdly off-putting" and "weirdly hot". I love it.
Thanks. Yeh, it's very rare to find non-H manga that have stuff like bdsm. I've read a few others, with "Sundome", "Pansuto" and "Tsumi to Kai" being femdom. I really like Sundome in particular. Haven't read "Nozoki Ana" or "Nana to Kaoru" (maledom) but I heard they're good too.

Thanks for the translation. Damn, I wish this author had more works like this. I'll never forget his previous manga before this called "Kanojo wa sore wo gamon dekinai". He's just a master at making "weirdly hot" short series.
Wish there were more works like this (non-H erotic manga) in general. I'll check that one out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Yeh, it's very rare to find non-H manga that have stuff like bdsm. I've read a few others, with "Sundome", "Pansuto" and "Tsumi to Kai" being femdom. I really like Sundome in particular. Haven't read "Nozoki Ana" or "Nana to Kaoru" (maledom) but I heard they're good too.
I remember reading "Pansuto" for a while the other year, but the art is honestly just too off-putting for me.

Users who are viewing this thread