Zettai ni Damage o Ukenai Skill o Moratta node, Boukensha to shite Musou shite miru

Try kill his family or according to hentai try rape his lover in front of his face and look if he still sane after that‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Does anyone know if this series was dropped or axed? I can't find any kind of information online.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

28.06.2020 - 01.09.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Galaxy Degen Scans was to lazy to translate more than one chapter.

Question that authors are too lazy to answer. Why don't these gods not just give these OP powers to someone already in that world. Wouldn't it be easier?

@summers no it has to be someone specifically from Japan, preferably a teen that has a lack of social skills or is a neet or a middle aged man that was recently laid off/unemployed.

Oh and also its best that they somehow die by getting hit from a truck. It really solidifies their qualifications that way.

Japan's No.1 Serial Killer and Most Powerful and Ultimate Weapons of the Divine Beings/Gods is...Truck-kun.

@summers base on my fair share of read isekai manga's

i believe the god(s) cannot intervene directly on the world they are managing so they just pull some spirit or soul of an another world where they are not managing. IDK why they cant maybe its a rule but it is possible to the world that they are not managing something like for example there are myths and shits like that on the world which can be because of an intervention of an another god like iseka'ing a monster to that particular world.

yeah something like that seems to be the case to me :D

ALSO CAn THEY PLEaeSE TRANSLATE THIS MANGA OR PICK THIS UP! I MEAN THIS ALREADy HAS 5 CHAPTERS OF RAW I BELEIVE

https://rawmangas.net/manga/zettai-ni-damage-wo-ukenai-skill-wo-moratta-node-boukensha-to-shite-musou-shite-miru-raw/

Users who are viewing this thread