Zettai ni Damage o Ukenai Skill o Moratta node, Boukensha to shite Musou shite miru

Wow. This is trash. Starts off with a generic intro,
MC gets greeted by a big-breasted woman who gives him a cheat ability. Yada yada yada.
It's so unoriginal. Not only that but the characters MC meets are 2 big-breasted wizards, so MC SOMEHOW ends his touching one of their breasts. Like, how tf. The CTRL-C dragon we meet is so boring. And finally, The main character...oh boy, I even forgot his name by how bland his appearance is. D- from me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not expecting this to get better, but I'll follow it for now.

Fed-Kun's army
You know it's so easy to write a competent isekai that I sometimes wonder if there is some kind of producers-esque scheme to make these isekais bad on purpose for tax reasons or something.

I already know that this manga is gonna be bad from the cover but fuck it, into the reading list it goes!

I swear japan is having a contest for who can write the worst isekai/reincarnation manga

@Atmosk Considering the lacking art and story, I think you may be on to something. Unfortunately, a theory that genius gives way too much credit to the mangaka here. At the end of the day, they won our clicks, so what does that say?

"Absolute No Damage Skill"

hahaha yeah, nice story. 1 star garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Nah its dumb, in one chapter its already dead > meet god > alive > grab tits > meet 2 main heroine > first calamity enemy encounter. It just too generic and too fast dude slow down!

art's not bad but is the same shit as ever in these kinds of histories

This is um strange. Isn't better to use the MC as a human meatsheild once he's captured by a noble. We could limit his movement start him on a shield and use him as a experimental all powerful shield also we should test it that if he can defend automatically without being conscious if so we can just drug him and bring him around to use.

Hmm this one even falls in on itself.
MC gets a skill "no damage" aka he can't receive ANY damage what so ever.
Yet right out of the gate he gets hurt from a slap. Not only that but later he gets blinded by light and can't see afterwards, that would only work if his eyes got damaged.
Sorry but this one gets a 1, because author can't even keep the story consistent.
The MC can and will never die due to this skill hell you could just rename it immortality, the reason we die of old age is because our bodies takes damage over time, and the older we get we can't regenerate the damage effectively anymore and so we die.
What that means is that no matter how strong the enemy the MC faces, we know for a fact the MC will survive. so there is no suspense or thrill.

Not only that major flaw but the story is just bad and super generic, its borderline copy-paste.

this series has 16 chapter with ch16 being the end , idk why no one uploaded them here

Users who are viewing this thread