Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - The Saintess VS The Black Wolf

Dex-chan lover
great stuff, thanks for the chapter. this certainly isn't what i expected

Dex-chan lover
Printing magic.

So, a circular typewriter.

Enthusiastic maid is enthusiastic.

I like seeing the saintess panic, like on page 7.

"This dungeon relies on golems, goblins, and jellies."
Well, it's kind of a jelly...

Though she also looks nice while bathing peacefully.

"You're food. Join my pack!"
So tempting...

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean she also has the auto-translate skill, if she can understand Rin? I wonder if that's just something she has as the saintess, or if it means she's also an isekai'd person (since that's how the MC got the skill).

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean she also has the auto-translate skill, if she can understand Rin? I wonder if that's just something she has as the saintess, or if it means she's also an isekai'd person (since that's how the MC got the skill).
Rin knows how to speak the human language, but does so slowly, hence all of the pauses when he speaks a sentence.

Won't it be more sensible to use clay as the mold and press the softened iron into it to make an iron magic stamp that is much more durable?

Dex-chan lover
JOIN WHAT?

Oh well, I want to see how kehma use that stamp thingy anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Won't it be more sensible to use clay as the mold and press the softened iron into it to make an iron magic stamp that is much more durable?
An iron stamp will eventually wear out if they are using it to make 200 magic circles a day. This is covered in the light novel, but the details seem to be skipped in the manga.

Keima is delegating the creation of the magic circles to Neruneh. She can manipulate clay and stone easier than iron as she doesn't have Keima's Create Golem skill. So as the stamps and eventually molds fail, she would be able to recreate them herself without Keima's intervention.

Dex-chan lover
Rin knows how to speak the human language, but does so slowly, hence all of the pauses when he speaks a sentence.
Was that established at some point (that the dog speaks multiple languages)? Because in Chap 44, it's established that during the first conversation, when Rin's also doing the overly-punctuated speech, nobody actually knows what he's saying aside from the MC because it's not speaking human language. So it's not like he speaks fluently in dog language, to show some kind of difference between using dog+human languages. It seems to me like the dog only speaks one language, even if it can understand beast+human.

I assumed the punctuation was just because it's not actually a dog, so even if it's using a canine language (as implied by Khema barking at it) it's not good at it either. There's also the bit about Meat failing to negotiate with him because she doesn't understand most of what it's saying (because she's not 100% fluent in beast language), which wouldn't make much sense if he was speaking human.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC be like:
giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread