Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - The Intruder

Dex-chan lover
thats called a mistake my friend
This is just my two cents, but you should never translate a name, While Japanese names doe have meaning do to how they make them, they are still a proper noun and should not be translated as there meaning is not the word but the person. A tl note of that this is what the name means is fine, but the anime will use the untranslated name, so its just inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
Um, novel reader here, not really sure what your talking about. She hasn't been toned down or anything so far. Lewd things with her are few and far between. For the most part she is a prim proper maid/warrior. She is very careful and doesn't slip up much, so we only find out or see when the MC notices somthing.
I remember seeing (and actually got backed and seen again) comments that in the web novel her backstory was a lot more tragic(as in she was a sex slave), tho i'm not sure if the author even used that for anything in the web novel or if that was there just for the shock factor.

Group Leader
This is just my two cents, but you should never translate a name, While Japanese names doe have meaning do to how they make them, they are still a proper noun and should not be translated as there meaning is not the word but the person. A tl note of that this is what the name means is fine, but the anime will use the untranslated name, so its just inconsistent.
I remember seeing (and actually got backed and seen again) comments that in the web novel her backstory was a lot more tragic(as in she was a sex slave), tho i'm not sure if the author even used that for anything in the web novel or if that was there just for the shock factor.
Wn is a reason also it keeps us a arms length from offical tls.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Nice to see u back again n hope that u can continue deliver it...
(OωO )...

Fed-Kun's army
Site says that you've only recently started translating this, around 11 moths ago
ObQW55B.png

Users who are viewing this thread