Zettai ni Yatte wa Ikenai Isekai Shoukan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I too have a crippling addiction to Azur Lane...ARKnights.....Brave Nine....mostly AL though

Hololive I only really like the stream snapshots from Matsuri

Contributor
Well, at least it's not harem (yet?), so i will follow this.

Aggregator gang
I truly can't stand this MC. He was straight up told that he's technically dead anyway and was just saved at that girl's expense. How can you be in that position and not self reflect a little about what it even means to be alive anymore? No depth as a character, no moral value, no humility, no reading enjoyment in any way. Fuck this.

@Aretheus
Lets say someone is about to be run over by a truck and you pull them out of the way just in the nick of time. They most certainly would have died otherwise. Since you saved that persons life, is it okay if you donate all their organs and take all their property if most of the proceeds go towards orphans?
He is alive at that very moment, and he's being told he has to sacrifice his life for a world he barely knows anything about yet. And even though she saved his life, does that mean she's free to kill him at her whims? If anything, just tossing his life away because a girl is asking him is the stupid thing to do. He's not a soldier who knows he's risking his life going into war, nor does he have family or potentially anyone important to him in that world that he might consider risking his life for. He was just told he has to die to save the world
and what makes you think he's the only person summoned like that and simply his power alone would save the world?
'no depth as a character, no moral value, no humility' What the fuck are you talking about? If anything, simply letting himself be sacrificed while barely knowing anything would make him an EXTREMELY shallow character. Just because he isn't tossing his life away for strangers, or in this case some hot girl who saved him simply for him to be sacrificed, he has no moral value or humility?

Aggregator gang
@Arythazin
I wouldn't worry too much, this is Mangadex comments, if someone hasn't complained about the MC (even when the protagonist is clearly not them) it's because someone is typing it out right then.

I mean its usually a good bet that if you spot "MC" in the middle of a comment that its gonna be retarded and you can ignore it... just look at Blackers comment, who apparently has some serious short term memory issues...

Dex-chan lover
Tentacles in just Ch.3??

This manga is going places... incognito.. but places.

Users who are viewing this thread