Zettai ni Yuuwaku sarenai Otoko VS Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only that would think that's sus the moment he opened the door to her in that get up after she supposedly being atk by a perv? Like what woman goes outside in that but a prev. I mean really woman, u could use the coat to hide it then flash with that to surprise atk him. Tho I'll admit that tactic did dumbfounded him and got u in his apartment and into his arms. Good for u but I doubt it would work in reality

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only that would think that's sus the moment he opened the door to her in that get up after she supposedly being atk by a perv? Like what woman goes outside in that but a prev. I mean really woman, u could use the coat to hide it then flash with that to surprise atk him. Tho I'll admit that tactic did dumbfounded him and got u in his apartment and into his arms. Good for u but I doubt it would work in reality
No, you're not

I can't think of that scenario as normal, hell I'm already convinced that she wants him to save her from herself, she's the only one looking perverted here

Dex-chan lover
My boy got to meet the sluttiest chick in town. Besides her interesting choice of underwear, shes horny af for someone who she just met very recently.

Dex-chan lover
yeah fuck this shit lmao, I dont even know where to start,

you know what im not gonna even start, i am gonna use my braincells for something else more productive, this manga was something else, I dont know who I find more annoying mc or fmc,

oh and if you have a romcom where mc has a semblence of selfrespect I would appreciate a reccomendation

Dex-chan lover
"There's a Pervert " ..

Miss, might you be referring to thy self ? ô_o..

This Story is so weird x_x
It feels like it's borderline Hentai, since all that girl is trying to do is getting into his pants, without any deeper story surrounding it 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Man I really hate this MC more than FMC. He's just so pathetic. FMC is a whore but she's at least honest about it.

Users who are viewing this thread