Zettai ni Yuuwaku sarenai Otoko VS Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If I were her, I would have first tried to meet him by "chance" at the hallway or when I'm doing some chores, since we're neighbors, we should have a decent chance of meeting normally. I'll start some small talk, and then segway into complaining about a faulty plumbing/laptop/door hinge - something that is easy to fix for a guy. If he gives some advice about it, I will ask him if he would check it out and maybe fix it. Now I got him in my apartment less creepily than invading his private space with a pot of curry.

Then, I would thank him with some snacks, strike up some conversation about food, then talk about my "favorite" food place - something to keep in mind. The next time I ask for a favor, I would treat him to lunch - basically, a "date"... and so on.

Of course, this isn't some plan set in stone, but I think it's just more sane and less outwardly weird overall.

All that without being too forward and scaring an inexperienced boy away.
actually great tactic lol

Dex-chan lover
How is whatever just happened physically possible, when all they did is reach for a spoon, while sitting ô_ô...

She gives off major redflag/thot energy considering she's known him for approximately 12 Hours ô_o.. Can't be her first rodeo

Dex-chan lover
Normally I might be inclined to agree with a few of the people in this comment section, but then I regained my sanity for a few seconds and in that moment of clarity due to not having ara ara forever echoing through my head, I managed to remember that not only is this a fictional manga, but there are people that actually do fall in love at first sight in real life, and there have even been cases of people getting married within a month of meeting each other and living happily for the rest of their lives, and on top of that there are shockingly some women who enjoys seducing people they are romantically interested in. So stop judging a fictional woman for wanting to seduce someone she fell in love with at first sight.

Dex-chan lover
Page 26:

My brain imploded, collapsed unto itself.
Oi, are you two guys magnets?? How the fuck do you end up like that???

Users who are viewing this thread