Zhe Ge Hei Dao You Dian Meng

Group Leader
Hi guys, I’m so grateful for your comments of thanks, unfortunately, I am pretty busy recently and since I do scanlations for free and also to help others, I can only update irregularly. Sorry, and hope you enjoy! (Also, I have never translated before so sorry if my translating is bad)

Group Leader
Everyone! Should I just post the translates someone else did? It will be faster and easier for me too! Then I can translate from the last chapter they did.

Group Leader
I already said, the chapters after chapter 3 aren't my work and I am just speeding things up as someone already translated some chapters of this manga, sorry for the inconvenience.

lmao, even though the translation took a gigantic turn I rlly can't complain much because I don't understand Chinese so all I can do is endure xD.

Though it can be a little hard to get into the mood cuz well... the grammar is scarily off the mark (also lol, Kitchen!!!!! XD Idk if I'm supposed to laugh at that because lan de is sulking so badly) Well, tnx for the trans at least xD

Group Leader
Hi Everyone! There are so many chapters so I will probably do only up to chapter 20 for today! I need sleep too! (。◕‿‿◕。)

I was reading the comments and thought “well the change in translation quality can’t be that bad” but then I got to chapter 4 and I had a hard time following what was going on and who was who due to the name change and the huge bold red watermark on every single page.

I hope someone can eventually redo the chapters but for now I guess I can only drop the series xvx

I REALLY hate to spit on free translation and have never done so, if only to respect those that work for free for our pleasure, but this is absolutely horrible. More than half the sentence are complete nonsense and the others are not much better.
And even if we forget the translation, the story itself is pretty stupid and seems to be just empty excuses to accumulate shojo cliché.
I wouldn't have said anything and just quietly left if that was all, but this thing got a 8/10 ??! Who gave that a good mark ?

This 8/10 is very probably due to people giving a 10 to the first chapter months ago (which was quite promising), expecting something good from this story. Well, prepare to be disappointed...

Group Leader
Ok, Since everyone is complaining that some parts of chapters' translations are bad, would you rather me:
a) Upload new chapters that are my scanlations (ch.2 and 3)
b) Fix those chapters made by another scanlation group

Which one?
Also, If I have time, maybe if I finish all the chapters there are on the raw, I can fix up the old chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread