Zipang - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - Colonel Uryu's Doubts

Group Leader
We were uploading at a steady pace of one chapter per month on our own site - though last month's got delayed.
We also have a 5-chapter delay in uploading to MangaDex. I feel like our hand's been forced.

I still intend to upload our version of 133 on our own site this weekend, though I suppose there's not much point in me uploading it here.

It’s totally up to you on how you want to upload or delay (though five chapters seems really long for a monthly), but when I check the lolscans site daily and see nothing for two months, it does make me wonder what’s going on. Same thing is happening with a couple other groups I follow (fallen angels/radiation house, hyakuro/parallel paradise, and the seemingly endless revolving door of maou no hajimekata). Resource and time constraints I understand all too well, but a front page “Our redrawer just got a new job” would be a excellent reassurance that our favorite series hasn’t been silently dropped.

Group Leader
Our typesetter has had to stop now, they're busy in real life. So I suppose we'll be dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread