Zombi Shoujo no Fujimi-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - End

Double-page supporter
Isn't the reason Fujimi is still well after becoming a zombie because of the existing antibodies in her system or something along those lines? if the mc becomes a zombie won't he not have that prior protection and fuck him over?

The Opposite ending of Warm Bodies hehe
--
I feel like the last added plot of "There's a cure, but you won't remember, now Im running away to my hubby/ Im going to secretly find my love for one last confession, also the old fiancé is the antagonist kinda" seems to be hasty added considering it all happened in 1-2 chapters. Probably because the author wants to end it quickly, since the lady doctor already introduced a cure plot.

The amnesia thing is too cliché, and I feel like it would be better if the author said by returning human she would have a sick body again, or even more sick since she kind of revived from the dead, so she chose to remain a zombie and risk becoming a mindless zombie; she would rather enjoy her life to the fullest in a short life than becoming sick and restrain again.

It could just only me wanting it that way, but it was one a few reasons why i like the manga, so I would rather have this hang onto her rather than memories, but now that I think about it, the manga was also about making precious memories and experiencing new things for her (another reason why i like this) so I guess the memories is the most precious thing to our zombie, so the ending is also reasonably chosen, thus ill enjoy the ending received :)

Users who are viewing this thread