Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - SA of the Dead 2

Double-page supporter
Now i don't like mc even more wtf was that, can we take that harley as the mc, way better, going through the hordes of zombies in the city without any fear that harley god damnn would be way better mc than slave here, who was good at the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, this preachy and annoying shit that put a stop to my Zombieland-esque manga... it's exactly like the road spikes and the bad leader in these chapters!

This is like someone talking about adult work stuff in a way that an 8 year old can find interesting.
Fucking garbage. Completely ruins the mc for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
People bitching don't understand how things work.

You do know that abused people go back to the abuser for mental gymnastic reasons even if it doesn't make any sense right? I won't use the "P" word but people who haven't been in an abusive relationship of any kind really do have the "luxury" of knowing freedom and what's right or wrong.

Even in Japan today there's still salaryman who work themselves to death in companies and rarely go home.

Or there's even the concept of working for "exposure" and people not learning after getting fucked over.

In this way it's kind of simplistic but it makes sense if you know the concept and mindset.

If you think it's insane how cults still happen today in a modern society, you'll be shocked a fuck how easily most people will be manipulated in a crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread