Zombie Darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex Shinai to Ikinokorenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Zombie 1

Dex-chan lover
lol I just checked the amount of "1" ratings
You people really are mad that the just introduced idol is dead 🤣

Don't get me wrong, this manga is ridiculous but it's not like there isn't tons of high rated trash on Mangadex...

@MrMeh
Please it's a manga about a zombie apocalypse, people dying shouldn't come as a shock...
You can't tell me anyone already felt emotionally attached to that character....we all know the real reason

wtf is this shit, I'm in
also people hating on this because of a totally important character, I assume you'll get more tiddies in the future chapters, so don't worry

@jazz9 I genuinly felt a little bit sad as the idol looked so happily innocent at the end just before being killed off tbh.
You don't need to be emotionally attached to give a shit.

Dex-chan lover
so they really killed her off as soon as she and mc had sex..this author seems like an asshole lol

Aggregator gang
>Build up the relationship between two characters and make me think the story is going to be about them in CHAPTER 1. THE FIRST CHAPTER
>kIll off the girl just so the MC can get his dick wet

Yeah fuck this. I like big anime tiddies as much as the next guy but if I cannot root for the MC then I will not read it no matter how many busty women there are.

Users who are viewing this thread