Zombie darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex shinai to Ikinokorenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Zombie 4

Dex-chan lover
This manga is still really stupid, but at least we don't stay too long with the groups. I kinda like that.

What bugs me about this group is that we are supposed to believe they managed to survive for some time before MC came along.
Sorry, but if this dimwits had previous experience in fighting zombies, why did they instantly collapse like that? Like there was no reason for the girl to push the guy. She could have just run away. And why was she unwilling to have sex all of a sudden? Having sex is the only reason the guys are with her in the first place. She should be used to having sex in dangerous situations like this one.
Author really killed them off for the sake of killing them off.

Aggregator gang
Where the fuck are the zombies ? I dodge isekai/fantasy garbage like the plague and suddenly I had already read an entire isekai/fantasy garbage chapter. Please, kill me. lmao.

RIP Simp army and thot LMAO. It was bound to happen. At least Simp #2 got some action before kicking the bucket.

And lol artist still drawing anuses.

Dex-chan lover
On page 17, the bitten guy isn't wearing his robot cosplay in one of the panels. Artist error.

Why the mc dint just fucked one of the guys?

Its like that arc in Ousama game that the mc need to be cuck to save the best friend,the idiot cold just fuck the best friend

Users who are viewing this thread