Zombie Darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex Shinai to Ikinokorenai

Dex-chan lover
Is there anyone that has read the raws?? All I want to know is if the FMC manages to escape rape or having sex with another guy other than the MC till the very end.

does anyone know where to read the rest? i found there are at least chapter 15 but it's in potugese

This chapter 1 was pretty appalling, all of it from start to end was outright disgusting, so I don't even know why the score is so high.

The girl just had her lover executed in front of her by a random nerd, then with no time for mourning she's coerced into having intercourse with said stranger "in order to survive" kekw, she somehow completely gets over her past lover's death in like 10 minutes, then dies. lol what in the actual fuck is this trash garbage ass writing and something's seriously wrong with whoever gave this a 10/10
Yea I agree with you, this Manga is Actually Dogshit

Dex-chan lover
I read all the raw chapters and... This was abysmaly bad. Like, the hottest garbage out there. All I am going to say is that the FMC manages to narrowly escape rape a few more times (in one occasion the rapist's dick is literally 2 inches away from her mouth before getting saved) and by beautiful double standards the MC gets to fuck a couple more hotties and still keep the loyalty/exclusivity of the FMC.

Zombies with huge dicks impaling girls from the pussy up to the mouth... We are talking about next level of hot garbage here.

Users who are viewing this thread