Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Parting Gift

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, I almost forgot about this manga.

Looks like the MC still has commitment issues, though I think he's also protecting her by staying away from her. IMO, I think it only applies in certain situations, which this is definitely isn't. She's more safe if she stays closer to him.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, very good. Like to see the MC and FMC back together

Dex-chan lover
I have played the VN long time ago. And I must say the ending is a little bit lacking. It's good, but there's so many questions unanswered
I didn't know that this and the I walk among zombies visual novels are the same story.

I don't know if I'll play the VN, since it looks like that the MC seems more disconnected and much more aloof in the VN than here.

Group Leader
I have played the VN long time ago. And I must say the ending is a little bit lacking. It's good, but there's so many questions unanswered
Maybe because VN is also just adaptation of ongoing Web novel.

Dex-chan lover
I was just looking at this yesterday and you guys dropped a new tl wtf. Thanks for the scan

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because VN is also just adaptation of ongoing Web novel.
Right, the VN was based from the webnovel. And on Novelupdates there's only 33 chapters (heard the author abandoned it). Maybe that's why the VN ending feels lacking. I mean they make the doctor the main heroine on the vol 2, but there's no explanation what happened to her after the base incident

Last edited:
Banned

The source webnovel has also been in hiatus for quite sometime and alot of plot threads hasnt been cleared up yet.

Dex-chan lover
Hope this adaptation will go "fuck it, we ball" route and defies the frustrating ending the VN (and webnovel) has, making its own good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread