ZomGan

Whoever write the story for the manga is a very rude person because whoever it is he/she just f ruin my night and it just the worse. Reading that manga almost make me wanna throw my f phone out of the window because just how bad the story line is. The problem in the story is why the mc or the side character crkk i dont even know if the kid is the mc or the lady is.. i dont want to continue commenting because i just got headache by even think of it. 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/5.0
Not recommended to read

Ima tell you the perfect way to make the kid die so the reader will have a good time it.
1. make the mc clever and not dumb.
2. The alien is more powerful than the awaken human the only thing that the human was making progess because the main character help them or he just being used and later they can't find a way to kill him and then he's gonna cry for the first time in 200chapters and start to murdering all the humanity and wipe the entire earth. The thing you shouldve write was make the mc not care about the lady and just kill him and later on there is probably are even powerful alien because that was just the beginning.
In the first place the earth was destroyed because the human cannot do anything because they just powerless and the alien a more powerful so why the mc the strongest getting controlled by a lady that surrender to him because she no way even close to his level.
The alien a way more intelligent than the human so why the alien was not the who is gonna kill him?

Ugh...so we have a suicidal OP MC who got recruited by an impulsive lady who test him by trying to kill him and was so proud of making use of him to fight which feel manipulative like she will keep dangling the promise to kill him until he do all their bidding. However regret later because he tend to kill first. The worst part is they recruit a powerful person with a flimsy reason and they only test strength not to see if can control or overpowered him but to see if he is powerful to kill the enemies. Good luck if MC goes berserk or on a rampage or become their enemy

Last edited:
A superpower MC and no one dies except the bad guys, not a single companion or random human. Even if they are wounded or presumed dead, they will end up being alive. It feels like a Gary Stu fantasy. His replacement mother got heavily wounded in front of him but hey she survived after a few days of coma and back to normal. A companion died and he revived as a zombie and not mentioned despite being taken along. The power of friendship and humanity 😐

This is fun as hell. Also the artist really knows how to draw creepy shit. Saw there were no scans uploaded here after chapter 70 and and checked on Baka-Updates and thankfully it's still going.

Users who are viewing this thread