Zoom in, resizing resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can there be an option to zoom in or resizing the resolution? Sometimes, especially when using long strip, it's either too small or too big and fitting hit or width don't help. can there be like a slide bar or something to zoom in and out of the manga pictures..?

I dunno about you, but as a mobile user I can just use two digits and zoom...
PC, don't remember how to do that - sum'n like Ctrl & + to zoom in, Ctrl & - to zoom out. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@Kitsune_Hellscythe

On a computer you could open the page into its own window as an image with the right mouse button and use the magnifying glass tool that shows up when you hover over the image in the new window. The feature OP suggested seems quite useless when you think about it.

@uksi12 ; That's true...

Now we wait for not-bot to hop on and be like "Adding this to reasons for the "Suggestions to close Suggestions Forum", as is their assumed prerogative in life to sit on here 18 hours a day and berate people.

Group Leader
Actually you can change the width in reader setting with *maximum width in container
remember to click advanced settings btw

Double-page supporter
Although there are some similar suggestions, I'm not going to award this thread with a vote because this
can there be like a slide bar or something to zoom in and out of the manga pictures..?
is a combination of 2 problems:

Usability: easy access to maximum container width
Dev's response: "Hmm"

Scale: Make reader option Fit Width/Fit Height to scale image(s).
Dev's response: "Maybe with the next reader I'll add it as an option" (posted 2 years ago)

For now, you can ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom in / zoom out. It's kinda crappy, since it affects the whole site, but it's better than nothing.
Actually, never mind. You can hide the header now, so it works fine. Maybe I'll reward this thread with a vote after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread