The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All

Dex-chan lover
this is kinda melodramatic but the part where she tells the kids she likes dressing cool i need on a shirt.

Just really interesting way to advertising or you know expressing interest and to be honest I get a lot of good stuff from this manga it surprised me too likes transparent soul Radiohead and some of the Redhot song
A bite size story and lots of good songs 😎

Fed-Kun's army
one month of wait and all we get is more oblivious koga-san. not worth it. looks like the author prioritized money over quality now.

Fed-Kun's army
imma be honest i think this is pretty decent, but not 9,5 decent.

is it just me or do lgbt series tend to get a bit overrated here? perhaps due to the smaller reader base overrepresenting in votes
straight men saying sht like this will always be annoying. uhhh yeah we lesbians don't get the luxury of having hundreds of thousands of choices like you straights do. i mean, you can even say the same crap about "my sweet darling" "komi-san can't communicate" and "spy x family" or any other str8b8 story for being the same boring crap but you don't say that to those works do you.

Dex-chan lover
straight men saying sht like this will always be annoying. uhhh yeah we lesbians don't get the luxury of having hundreds of thousands of choices like you straights do. i mean, you can even say the same crap about "my sweet darling" "komi-san can't communicate" and "spy x family" or any other str8b8 story for being the same boring crap but you don't say that to those works do you.
"you straights"

fucking lmao

Users who are viewing this thread