Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

NO WAY
Comment section is back!
P.S. nothing to comment on chapter, was just too excited

Dex-chan lover
youdontsay.jpg

In what way did the teacher relate to her? What's with the knife? I don't remember his backstory anymore...
I hope we will have an answer on about the tentacle creature soon. It's been here since ch. 40.

VIP
Missing Page 9, will be fixed when either a mod gets to it or the uploader gets home.
Mangadex devs thinks it's funny to remove edit perms for everyone else.
nM3hoG3.png
IIRC, all group member used to be allowed to edit chapter, until some drama happen (i wouldn't say the name) and rough member decide vandalizing or outright deleting the group release as way to revenge. since then, only uploader and and leader group allowed to edit chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The manga doesn't need yuri to be awesome, but now that we have this type of interaction I can't enjoy it without thinking of how bad I want it to be yuri.... I mean, Miko x Michiru is just perfect, one point at the danger and the other smash it.

Dex-chan lover
In what way did the teacher relate to her? What's with the knife? I don't remember his backstory anymore...
I hope we will have an answer on about the tentacle creature soon. It's been here since ch. 40.
He feel she is being pressure by her sister into behaving in a certain way (which she doesn't like), just like his mother used to forced him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does Miko's father still haunt her house? I can't remember if he evaporated or they just don't show him lately.

Dex-chan lover
Rip to those old dudes they were just trying to avenge their boy

Users who are viewing this thread