Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and fantastic chapter.
Poor Miko really can't be left alone for five minutes without being assailed by some abomination even in broad daylight.
Zen-sensei also going for the Teacher of the Year award.

Dex-chan lover
I hope there won't be trouble with dad's ghost.
Wasn't there like another ghost in Miko's House and like the dad's pretty ok with it. Slapping it like it's his best buddy. He's pretty Chill and a normal person looking unlike other ghosts...

unless Michiru is THAT jealous. If that's the case Miko would probably shield her dad or something. That would make her stop

Incorporating that security measure doesn't mean we endorse account sharing. We can do nothing about users arbitrarily sharing their account credentials, but we can maybe put a few locks for a fed up member of a group with hundreds of chapters who intends to remove all of them.

Edit for context: We are considering allowing group leaders to assign members edit permissions. But they've been postponed for a bit as other things took priority.
Doing a free thing on the Internet is largely thankless, so I'd just like to say thanks for all your hard work and for not dropping out completely with those major hacks and bug with the old version of the site.

Dex-chan lover
Why did you guys worry about Miko's dad. I meant Michiru already went to Miko's house once and its not she have any problem with Miko's dad. And it seems Michiru's tentacle only eat smoll ghost or ghost that trying to harm Miko or her

Dex-chan lover
I legit want to know what's up with her ghost octopus, looking forward to more of this manga

Double-page supporter
Wasn't there like another ghost in Miko's House and like the dad's pretty ok with it. Slapping it like it's his best buddy. He's pretty Chill and a normal person looking unlike other ghosts...

unless Michiru is THAT jealous. If that's the case Miko would probably shield her dad or something. That would make her stop
Could you remind me the chapter number of Miko's dad?

Dex-chan lover
official japanese version : https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_MF00000090010059_68

page 1 :
  • michiru : ... sensei , whassup ?
  • sensei : ... i didnt call yotsuya-san ...

page 2 :
- sensei : ... boku dont mind . boku like to see 2 young girls les it out . boku 's favorite henta!-s are lesb!an / yuri ones , lol , ... ichijou-san , about your previous test ...

page 5 :
- michiru : ... im very bad at studying ...

- sensei : ... so i was wondering if there are some things that you dont like about the school ...

- sensei : ... your o-nee-san called me earlier ...

page 6 :
- michiru : ... miko-chan ...

page 8 :
- michiru : ... what did my nee say ? ( note that she doesnt add o- , -san or -chan to nee )

page 16 :
  • miko : ... michiru-chan ... , onee-san ... , romm-san ...
  • hana : ... michiru-chan ...

and this tiny old man / oji-san is a snitch / a snitcher , he calls his big daddy to punish miko , lol .

page 20 : the giant oji-san gives her a hot kabedon , lol .

page 23 : she stares at her phone and says something in monotone .

last pages :
- sensei : ... you 2 girls are having a very good relationship , right ? ...

" zen , the bomb assisstant "

Users who are viewing this thread