I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 5

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.
After reading this series, I actually felt an urge to punch a random woman who I don't even know when I went outside once with image flashbacks to the pages and all, so I guess I am destined for this now.
Unhinged series need unhinged scanlators and since no one took me up on my offer, I'll do this series. At a slow pace because redraws are hard and time consuming.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider that life is an important thing and you should calmly try and think about your family and their family and how sad they will be.
Notes and thoughts in the credit page.

I have translation scripts available for all chapters if anyone wants to take over still.

Dex-chan lover
This nigga needs jeezus
sncpcb4wfj3a1.png

Hi. Uploader here.
After reading this series, I actually felt an urge to punch a random woman who I don't even know when I went outside once with image flashbacks to the pages and all, so I guess I am destined for this now.
Unhinged series need unhinged scanlators and since no one took me up on my offer, I'll do this series. At a slow pace because redraws are hard and time consuming.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider that life is an important thing and you should calmly try and think about your family and their family and how sad they will be.
Notes and thoughts in the credit page.

I have translation scripts available for all chapters if anyone wants to take over still.

WhITelion is the GOAT​

Users who are viewing this thread