Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Yonaga-kun and Nemukata-san

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that the Public Morals Committee still has him as a priority target. We got one final look at Midori and Hakaishi, but unfortunately, we never saw Nemukata's dad. And I still don't think we even have her first name!

@OsisNie was her name really never revealed in any of the chapters? Thank you for scanlating this series by the way, I haven't read a romcom like this in a long time!

Dex-chan lover
The final chapters haul: Diabetes.

1a9.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations, especially this sequence of final chapters. The series has been great.

Dex-chan lover
really liked this cute thieving plot romcom, definitely will miss her antics.

Thank you for the updates and seeing this through, @OsisNie!

kinda sad many titles that i like are ending this season, esp the ones that are just wholesome and no drama bs.
Hand over your list 🔫

Dex-chan lover
Man I will miss these dorks so much because this was a fun manga to read even if the shenanigans were repetitive. That's how much I love the characters & the art so the author deserves another shot for a new series. Shame that we didn't see more stuff like her Dad or Yonaga deciding to don the thief lifestyle again. Thanks for being such a content monster @OsisNie & appreciate the translations like always.

Dex-chan lover
This was a great ending to a great series. It never dragged on, kept the humor on point the entire time, didn't waste too much time on the stalker boy gag, and had plenty of interesting situations that were absolutely surprising (such as the gun, god DAMN was that unexpected). This was a fun read from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
Want more chapters, but all good things must come to an end.
Thank you for translating this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread