Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Yonaga-kun and Nemukata-san

Dex-chan lover
it's finished
thank you for the translation

see you in your next project

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translator, can someone suggest me romcom with mc like yonaga. You know the kind that can actually communicate and be firm when he needs to be not the typical indecisive and self degrading mc. It will be a plus if the mc is not too stupid and not dense

Dex-chan lover
well we still have a volume extra, i wonder what it is. but im sure it will be a good one if the scanlator is excited for it!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this series ending do not get rushed. A proper ending to this sweet and cute manga

Dex-chan lover
This has only been going on for 7 months yet I feel like 1-2 years have passed, good bye miss thief, you have given me an enjoyable time. o7

Dex-chan lover
I really loved this series, and am sad to see that is has ended.

I find that it ended well in these last chapters, at least. There was a lot of buildup from 4 chapters ago. Nemukata wants to steal something from Yonaga, but her timidness means she just can't do it. But Yonaga tells her how despite the differences between Nemukata's school and thief personas, he liked the shining eyes that both of them have. And that's how she stole his heart.

And of course Yonaga would say cheesy stuff, he's a big fan of Phantom Thief Sleepy! Nemukata even ended up stealing Yonaga's first kiss! And I'm sure she'll keep stealing more kisses in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread