Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking god you filled in the missing chapters. And damn those adventurers didn’t last long did they?

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I'm the person who uploaded chapter 7, 8, and 9 in English. Although the majority of this was google translate and editing in Preview (on a Mac), I hope it still made your experience a little better. :) It was just so annoying to see this huge gap in chapters.
Took me about half a day to translate 3 chapters, so anyone with a lot of time on their hands can try it too! <3

Double-page supporter
Hi, I'm the person who uploaded chapter 7, 8, and 9 in English. Although the majority of this was google translate and editing in Preview (on a Mac), I hope it still made your experience a little better. :) It was just so annoying to see this huge gap in chapters.
Took me about half a day to translate 3 chapters, so anyone with a lot of time on their hands can try it too! <3
good stuff on the scanlation . Chap 10 was basically scanlated by a troll group that very often does stuff like skipping chapters to troll and also make very unaccurate scanlations

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Hey its pretty good for half a day's work and just a mtl.

Dex-chan lover
"I mixed it with goblin sperm"

I want to know the story of how they obtained it

Those nasty bastards are always jerking off somewhere in the dungeon.

I am honestly surprised that detail was brought up and no female character was actually raped. These kind of schlock stories always go for it in that aspect.

Dex-chan lover

Thank you very much for your work! If possible please do chapter 10 too, I blocked SSS lmao

Users who are viewing this thread