Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
ngl i wish the author made this a 15ch fast burn without this contrived nonsense

I won't say this is a surprise because the "feminization" progress will make the feeling change, bit by bit........

Dex-chan lover
Finally the truth. Guys and girls being just friends isn't always possible. Someone will catch feelings eventually. If you're attractive specifically. If one is ugly and the other isn't....yeah. Someone will monopolize eventually.
The sex changed dude is still thinking too naively.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, I hate it when people say guys and girls can't just be friends. I mean, in this particular case it's very clear that Haruka has feelings for Kazuma, but that's not universal.

Just to start with, not every girl will be attracted to every guy and vice versa. And it's entirely possible for romantic feelings to fade, or for you to intentionally smother them.

Plus, lesbians are friends with other girls all the time, and the same with gay guys being friends with other guys.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the truth. Guys and girls being just friends isn't always possible. Someone will catch feelings eventually. If you're attractive specifically. If one is ugly and the other isn't....yeah. Someone will monopolize eventually.
The sex changed dude is still thinking too naively
Facts, all my friends says it was possible for opposite sex became friend, but eventually one of them will have feelings for the other.
Either they don't realise it or they don't admit it

Users who are viewing this thread