Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ive read the Web Novel and I'd say its like "Growing Tired of the Lazy High Elf Life After 120 Years" as another commenter said but I prefer this one despite the random timeskips. MC has roughly 900 years to live so expect a good amount of them.

He "married" red haired girl and watched as she grew old and died declaring her love for him as an old lady. And since the MC still has long to live, the story goes on.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he's doing any kind of transcriptions for the books. Seeing how one of them was shown to already fall apart, but still readable, he really should write it's contents onto some new paper/parchment/whatever they have.

this is just "https://mangadex.org/title/8280b28c...-reincarnated-as-a-high-elf-and-now-i-m-bored" but more magic

(also slightly worse, as things progressed so freaking fast what the hell? We didn't even get the chance to know bond/feel connected with any characters)
Yeah and the twist is, what if that story turned into generic isekai power fantasy where the MC gets op in the first chapter.

I wonder if he's doing any kind of transcriptions for the books. Seeing how one of them was shown to already fall apart, but still readable, he really should write it's contents onto some new paper/parchment/whatever they have.

Yeah and the twist is, what if that story turned into generic isekai power fantasy where the MC gets op in the first chapter.
Kinda but the story will cut to when he reaches 93 years old and will meet the red haired girl but since since the law for elves is that they arent allowed to leave the village until they reach 100 years old he told her to meet him in 7 years and so another timeskip. The story will look to jump into the adventure as soon as possible.

Dex-chan lover
So like someone said, this is an adaptation, which WN have 70 chapters and LN 1 Volume, the WN have a translation up to chapter 20, but is from Oct 2021, though both the WN and LN have a different name than the Manga, because they retitled it for the manga (as said in the raw WN description), so they are the same story

Novelupdates https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnated-elf/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
10 years to master elven magic, then 10 years to master ALL others? yeah, im dropping this. the author clearly has no capability to set a standard and stick with it

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread