Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - A Suitable Pair

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I thought maybe she's in love with him, but that seems literally impossible ô_o Aside from pretending to be her boyfriend he now has to be an entirely different person to PRETEND to be her boyfriend, she might aswell just go and get another man.. Well I can't get myself to like her there's literally more fake about her, than there is real

Supporter
@occu , this man gets it.
image.png

Down the road they should pretend to be engaged. Then do some pretend marriage. You know, got to really fool everyone!
Pretend babies will really seal the deal.

Dex-chan lover
I would've preferred if Toiro says out loud that "I liked yourself better" because her monologue says she is
Well I guess if this indeed successful, then Masaichi gets noticed by other girls, it would make Toiro jealous

Supporter
We all know how this is gonna end, she'll change him, get jelous at the smallest amount of attention he gets, regret it, revert him, and back to status quo for another 10 chapters.
That happens in RL in manga everything will be ok, except that in RL when “revertion” starts to happen the damage has been done, most relationships are destroyed already by that point “I liked you better before”.

Dex-chan lover
I better get ready for the next chapter story that will more sugar than sugar

Supporter
FWIW, she means produce as in produce an idol, i.e. design his image for maximum popularity. Sorry if that didn't come across clearly. (though boy band Masaichi a couple pages later makes it sort of obvious...)
I personally don't think anything bad of her. She knows his good points, but she also knows that the only way for others to see them is to enhance his "visual appeal."

My main point is that you are a like-minded spirit that knows when cinnamon rolls are making a key expression.

Dex-chan lover
they are cutie pies and i love them. i love that she wants to do a makeover on him less for herself and more because she doesnt like people talking bad about him.

Dex-chan lover
People talk bad about him so she has to change him, rather than just sticking up for him. Yeah totally not toxic

Dex-chan lover
I'll be surprised if she doesn't get caught up in things and go overboard tbh
This happens, he becomes popular with other girls and gets a big head and starts treating her badly. I really hope that doesn't happen but YJK burned me bad.

Dex-chan lover
I would've preferred if Toiro says out loud that "I liked yourself better" because her monologue says she is
Well I guess if this indeed successful, then Masaichi gets noticed by other girls, it would make Toiro jealous
On page five she does say "I think you're fine the way you are now", outloud

Users who are viewing this thread