Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - A Suitable Pair

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments, I wonder if people actually read this chapter at all. Dude expresses an interest in changing himself so the other students stop gossiping about their relationship. The girl outright tells him he's fine as he is in her eyes, but naturally understands the concern about how other people see their relationship. So she's willing to help. And let's not forget this is all just about his looks in public. They'll continue to "nerd out together" in private.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments, I wonder if people actually read this chapter at all. Dude expresses an interest in changing himself so the other students stop gossiping about their relationship. The girl outright tells him he's fine as he is in her eyes, but naturally understands the concern about how other people see their relationship. So she's willing to help. And let's not forget this is all just about his looks in public. They'll continue to "nerd out together" in private.
The problem is this is all for the "fake relationship"... this setup is neat if this is just for their friendship(which I honestly forgot why they're hiding it even) or actual relationship but this is all to protect the fake front they're putting up that quite honestly only Toiro benefits from.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people see her wanting to change him as a toxic negative but I don't agree. She likes him for the way he is now but we all know he's sloppy and doesn't care about his appearance.

Wanting to clean someone up is good for both of them, he's gotta learn to communicate better and be presentable
Plus they're teens, it's not like she's trying to manipulate him into being perfect and loose his individuality lmao

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people see her wanting to change him as a toxic negative but I don't agree. She likes him for the way he is now but we all know he's sloppy and doesn't care about his appearance.

Wanting to clean someone up is good for both of them, he's gotta learn to communicate better and be presentable
Plus they're teens, it's not like she's trying to manipulate him into being perfect and loose his individuality lmao
some people just only want to indulge in the hyper cliche fantasy of the slob loser who has a beautiful girl falling all over him when he does nothing.

part of actually loving someone is wanting to see them be their best selves, not just accepting all their self neglect and bad habits.

People talk bad about him so she has to change him, rather than just sticking up for him. Yeah totally not toxic
It would only be toxic if he didn't want to change, and if she was trying to change everything about him. At most this looks like it'll be a change to his fashion sense so he seems more presentable.

Dex-chan lover
But again, it'd be much less shitty to actually stick up for him. I dunno maybe it's a cultural thing.

Dex-chan lover
My wife and I have some of those, they're colloquially referred to as cats.
And the pretend part is that you pretend you are their owners.

It would only be toxic if he didn't want to change, and if she was trying to change everything about him.
And here it was his idea in the first place. He's the one who wanted to change, and she went along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread