When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
A cowardly decision by the author.
What did you want him do? lol. Also, the MC is a chad, bro never brought up her past to her. He left it where is belonged, in the past. I mean, he basically got the gist of all of it, thanks to her old nosey neighbors; bringing it up to her would also cause emotional pain. Glad the FMC was finally able to move on, and make peace with all of it in order to find happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Was just questioning why she didn't dye her hair back in the wedding photo, so got surprised when it she actually does it a few pages later. I love it so much!
Think its supposed to represent her trauma. As long as she was in the town it was gonna be in the back of her mind but now, shes leaving and can slowly work to get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhhhh!
She doesn't need to "look" tough anymore because of that ordeal!
I'm proud of her, and him of course.

To anyone who's complaining about her original hair color because you forgot why she colored it in the first place -> :slap:
Except you guys who just like the pink colored hair, you guys are fine.

Aggregator gang
To everyone complaining about the author skipping the wedding, maybe they realized that they couldn't properly do it justice, so rather than botch the execution they chose to let us imagine it ourselves.
Just playing devil's advocate
I mean, the fans would have ate it up no matter what. Just have her in a wedding dress with people around. It didnt need to be much, but didn't have to skip it outright. Could have been one page for all i care.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe in this wholesome happy ending but deep down I’m just waiting for the shoe to drop. You can’t have the first half of a series not affect how you read the second half.

Dex-chan lover
If this continues on , author- san could do a flashback to the wedding.
Love this manga so much. So wholesome and healing.

Users who are viewing this thread