Mieruko-chan - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
image0.jpg

Mieruko to romm

Dex-chan lover
That last ghost in the end be lyke
im-in-dange-the-simpsons.gif

On a serious note, holy shit Romms so badass to clutch such a close call. Got me seriously wandering, what are each of those for. Weve seen how he used the stones for prep. but weve never seen him hand marking one of those mirror with blood. And Im hard guessing he used his blood to not only sort of gag himself and covering his mouth preventing him to speak but also distracting his nose from otherworldly smell (?) While covering his eyes preventing him from seeing something otherworldly, but still leaving his ears open to receive and process enough info when the danger passed like when the metronome started ticking again. Very intense moment!

This also got me wandering if he got that wound or scar (?) On the side of his belly and arm before or after the clutch. Im guessing theyre from after

Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know wtf happened to romm shit went sideways so fast also seems like this arc is starting to come to some kind of climax tho I feel like michiru and hana might end up being some kind of fake out and big sis being the more pressing issue

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know wtf happened to romm shit went sideways so fast also seems like this arc is starting to come to some kind of climax tho I feel like michiru and hana might end up being some kind of fake out and big sis being the more pressing issue
I think big sis knows that she wants to shank Hana, and will intervene. Maybe it'll turn out she's been keeping everyone else safe from Michuru. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
not sure which one is the core of the problems. michiru herself doesn't seem normal and so far her sister has been creepy. her sister could be the source of michiru's problems, but at the same time, it feels like her sister is actually trying to keep everyone safe and away from michiru. maybe because there were incidents involving michiru and her previous "friends" or something.

hmm.. i might be reading too much into it.

Users who are viewing this thread