Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't help but notice that her sister is specifically not touching Pii even though she's always the one to give Michiru Pii. Maybe Michiru has some PTSD where she might have stabbed someone out of self defense but that made her become a social outcast and abandoned by her friends. That would make sense why she's so utterly possessive, but she definitely has psychic powers and her unstable mental state makes her dangerous

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She just brings a different caterpillar every time the one Michiru has goes missing, doesn't she?

And considering the cliffhanger, either Michiru is gonna ask how to get closer to Miko like Hana is and use the pen to actually write notes, or outright ask her how she can confess to Miko.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is Romm even dealing with? Was that some backlash from Michiru's ghost? Or is it the thing that was set free after dealing with the God of The Mountain? Maybe it was already something he was dealing with before all that!
Or his attempt to check on Michiru with all the spiritual tools and methods are "making too much noise" so the ghosts found out.

The ghosts know Romm can see.
And that's someone who had learned how to protect himself.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: ROM looks like he made a trip to shounen no abyss. And tentacle kun might face a real challenge against spongebob. And it looks like onee san is manipulating Michiru by holding PII hostage.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know how Romm developed his techniques. He's real fucking lucky if it's trial and error.
I wish there were some connoisseur about the paranormal and medium stuff that could enlighten us to what exactly did he do. If there is a deep meaning or reference to something that "real" mediums do, or a folklore japanese story.

Dex-chan lover
not Hana getting kidnapped via a bun in her mouth 😂
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread