Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
both her and the sister is crazy as hell but now she finally took action but guess we'll see how far she goes with it

am looking forward to next ch and seeing where things go

Dex-chan lover
She just brings a different caterpillar every time the one Michiru has goes missing, doesn't she?

And considering the cliffhanger, either Michiru is gonna ask how to get closer to Miko like Hana is and use the pen to actually write notes, or outright ask her how she can confess to Miko.
Well most caterpillar only live afew weeks even if they don’t metamorphosis into butterflies so probably (ignoring those woolybears catapillars since they frozen solid for most of their life’s)
Side theory, the caterpillar is the same one that keeps escaping because it’s the one hosting the big bad this arc.
back to chapter
the author loves to keep us guessing on which characters are gonna be hostile.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get rid of Michiru already? Or whatever is possessing her (surely due to her sister) and that she becomes normal.
And yeah Romm really is putting his life on the line

Dex-chan lover
So eerie and tense! One fo the few mangas that get me thinking of skipping ahead to see the result just a lil less than how much i enjoy letting the tension build. In a way envy the peopel who will find this when it's complete and can just ride that rollercoaster the entire way issue after issue.

Now we wait!

The thing reaching for Romm face kinda look like the finger of the ghost from last chapter

Dex-chan lover
I think big sis knows that she wants to shank Hana, and will intervene. Maybe it'll turn out she's been keeping everyone else safe from Michuru. :pepehmm:
yah am reading it as maybe the sis looks that way form the stress of having to protect others from the spirits around Michiru. Considering the ones that showed up at Romm's, then the stairs one and equipment room blocky guy for Hana, the one that came to the door the night of a sleepover may have bene unrelated to the sister. May have been following Michiru and just used her voice because it saw that was one way to get people to open that door.

SIs is steal sus though. I imagine she is the one who takes out the Caterpillar just so Michiru can flip out and she can get to look through the room after. Prolly does this when she thinks Michiru is hiding things form her.

Dex-chan lover
Wow even setting aside Romm's fresh injuries, just look at all those old scars.
Poor guy just wants to help and has really been through some shit.
There's a hidden pun in the powerstone boxes that are labeled 42 & 56 respectively which when read together form:
42-56 which sounds like shini-goro (死に頃 – time to die) in Japanese which given the context makes perfect sense.

Being without her pet caterpillar really pulls back the curtain a little on how unstable Michiru is and her Sister You seems used to it. Hope Hana makes it out okay, her aura can barbecue spirits but a sharpened pencil to the neck is another story.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Probably just me coping but I agree with the other user who said the pencil thing could be a misdirection:
  • The flashback to the bloody mechanical pencil has a hand without gloves, so it could be You instead of Michiru (who's holding a regular pencil with gloves)
  • When You sees the picture of Miko and Hana, she could just be focusing on Miko as someone who's come between her and her sister
  • Could the tentacles actually be caused by You? Like a manifestation of her possessiveness?
  • Whoever said You is the one hiding Pii has gotta be spot on

Users who are viewing this thread