Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Double-page supporter
DAMN!! I'm so glad that Romm made it out alive. We can't lose Romm please 😭 he's one of a few allies who knows about Miko's ability. And honestly I'm impressed that all that random stone, power water and flower thing work as detectors for dangers :dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
I worried for hana but I think Miko is in more danger from Michiru's sister. Also that was a close call for Romm

Dex-chan lover
Insane how Romm is depicted as one of a kind powerful medium and he decides to use his powers to sell wack shit via the equivalent of an infomercial, man's focused on the bag
I imagine all the ingredients and equipment he uses for the real deal is expensive, so he needs to make money somehow. It also lets him find potential trouble spots.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
... no i am worried how the next chapter continues

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no. I don't want to wait another month to find out where this is going. Where's the real life fast forward button when you need it?

Dex-chan lover
Rom got attacked by Pii.
  • It got lost on the same night that Rom was attacked.
  • Michiro is super strongly attached to it.
  • Rom was investigating Michiro.
  • It attacked him for investigating.
  • Michiro's octopus thing might be a manifestation of Pii.
I wonder if one way that sis can keep Michiro in check is by threatening Pii, which might be vulnerable in caterpillar form. (This seems a stretch, but maybe.)

Dex-chan lover
Michiru fans: Okay, so... Michiru is a demonstrated stalker... has mega yandere vibes... is staring daggers at Hana for being close to Miko... has kidnapped Hana with a stealth bun... has taken her to secluded sports closet... has a pencil gripped in a stab-a-person grip... after we've seen foreshadowing of something similar in the past...

But, but... She probably just wants Hana's help with a math test!

Dex-chan lover
That was super fucking spooky. Usually when there is paranormal spooky action on a distance going on, it just trashes the enviroment, but here Rom barely survived despite having perfect prep.

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy chapter, between Romm almost dieing out of nowhere and Michiru using bread to stealth kidnap Hana and also lookin like she wants to stab Hana. Is the sister coming to intervene? The next month is gonna be a long wait to see the next chapter. I also lol'd at Miko texting "please stop sending goofy stickers and take it seriously".

Romm after shit got real:
boy-that-escalated-quickly-ron-burgundy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread