Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Romm is reading from a book that seems rather old. My guess is that he probably found something akin to a Lovecraft's Necronomicon or Clark Ashton Smith's Testaments of Carnamagos. Maybe not something as powefull, it could be the spell book of something like a witch. What Romm's doing seems much more like esotericism than traditional japanese stuff.
But yeah I think it is a book of spells and rituals that deal with these kinds of creatures we're seeing. We know for a fact that the creatures don't directly interact with those they think cannot see them. Doing a ritual like that is quite the opposite. Maybe he got the attention of a nearby creature, the kind of creature you really don't want giving you any attention.

Dex-chan lover
I’m expecting Michiru’s confrontation with Hana to be a red herring. I think Miko is the one who is actually going to be in danger when she encounters Michiru’s sister.
Aye. Michiru might even save Hana from that 'thing' with her tentacles.

I think the sister knows what really going on with michiru. She even flashbacked a scene on michiru holding a pencil, probably hurt someone in the past. It will be clutch and she will be there to stop michiru from harming Hana. Also the caterpillar is also a demon or ghost. It was the one that came into Romm's house when he tried to figure out whats going on. Hence why the caterpillar wasnt in michurus room. I assume thats the black thing that come out at the beginning of this arc

Dex-chan lover
We already know that izumi-sensei knows how to write a good original story/plot twist... i am already hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for the development.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she is just gonna question her about weird stuff miko does, probably trying to figure out if she can see ghosts and therefore her tentacles. Oh and the sister is probably going to stab miko or do something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Still zero progression. The horror art is nice though
See y'all next month, hopefully we'll know SOMETHING about michiru by next year.

Users who are viewing this thread